Inventory Optimization – Electronic Components Traders
4X increase in daily order execution
A company trading in electronic components was facing major issues with managing their inventory (more than 35000 unique products).
Lack of an inventory management system meant delays in order execution, customer dissatisfaction and potential loss in future business due to unreliable execution timelines.
- Inventory management system implemented: All inventory segregated, labelled and stored at pre-defined location.
- Outdated and damaged products discarded.
- Reorder level and reorder QTY defined for each product.
- Inventory IN and OUT mechanism implemented.
All staff members given comprehensive training on inventory management
- 4x increase in daily order execution
- 75% reduction in order execution staff.
- All orders dispatched within 24 hours